But why should you do this?
- It’s simple!
- Your toes look gorgeous!
- September, the end of summer in most parts of the USA, is the perfect time for one last pedicure
- If you want to do your fingers, by all means, please do! Some places of employment have rules for fingernail polish, but toes can be covered if necessary.
- Teal, the ovarian cancer awareness color, is striking enough to make people ask about it
And when they do ask about those teal toes you can tell them:
- Too many women with ovarian cancer do not get diagnosed until their cancer has spread when their survival rate is 45%.
- The survival rate improves greatly – to 93 percent – if the cancer is diagnosed at an early stage before it has spread. Only 19 percent of ovarian cancer cases are diagnosed at this local stage.
- Approximately 75 percent of ovarian cancer cases are diagnosed at an advanced stage after the cancer has spread beyond the ovary.
And then you can follow up this information by sharing the symptoms……
Other Reasons To Go Big With Teal
Diamond Cosmetics is using one of their newer shades, “Don’t Teal My Heart Away” to donate 25 cents per bottle sold to the National Ovarian Cancer Coalition.
Barielle’s new Wildflower Collection donates all proceeds to OCRF