Last Monday evening we ended up at the Emergency Room with my son, Tyler. He turned out to have an infection in his abdomen so we ended up staying in until Friday. They sent him home with antibiotics. It seems to be healing but there is a possibility of it returning. I pray it won’t.
On Saturday,we decided to continue with the planned trip with my parents to the beach. (photos below) We went to a beach in New Jersey and then headed over to 6 Flags Safari. Kids had a great time!
I managed to call my oncologist to inquire about my tumor markers. Turns out they are great which makes me very happy!