Today I needed to visit my family doctor. My oncologist took me off my blood pressure med and referred me to my family physician for ongoing care. My family doctor decided to let me off for the next six weeks due to my problems with dehydration…..at least until after the chemo is finished.
Yesterday I went to church again and people seemed surprised as to how well I looked. I didn’t tell them that I had a little help from Clarion moisturizing foundation. My skin had been looking really dry and not nice looking so I decided to look for something to add moisture especially since the dehydration issues. It made a world of difference….. that and the new haircut which is growing on me….literally. LOL.
Somebody had on someplace where you are supposed to write 16 things about yourself. I will try for ten……
1. I learn music quicker by ear than by reading.
2. When I was younger I learned Psalm 100 without realizing till later in life. (thanks to Bill Gaither)
3. I get panic attacks when things move too quickly around me.
4. I am great with maps.
5. I used to work as a nursing assistant and enjoyed it for the most part.
6. I was once carried away by a runaway horse.
7. I lost a baby three and a half months after giving birth to Lexi.
8. I once owned an attack dwarf rabbit. Norm as afraid of it and made me give it away before he married me.
9. I origionally injured my rotator cuff several years ago breaking into my parents house. I had been caring for their dog and locked my keys inside.
10. This current haircut had been the first time I have had my hair cut professionally since before I was married.